Answered By: Debbie Ahlberg Last Updated: Nov 23, 2016 Views: 51
Yes, but we need to collect statistics. At the beginning of each semester, once you have registered, email the Circulation Librarian, Koala Jones, at email@example.com, providing the number of items that you downloaded onto your Kindle throughout the semester. Your library account will be updated, extending your Kindle for another semester.
Alternatively, you may bring your Kindle to the Circulation Desk at the Library.
- Tom Phillips, Ph.D. Dean of the Library & Information Services, & Professor of Theological Bibliography
- Debbie Ahlberg, ABD, Reference Librarian & Adjunct Professor
- Drew Baker, Ph.D., Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Ann Hidalgo, Ph.D., Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Koala Jones, ABD, Circulation Librarian