Answered By: Mark Glen Bilby, Ph.D. Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 65
Are you collecting any information from or about any living human being(s) through surveys, interviews or direct observations? If yes, you need IRB approval. If no, you do not need IRB approval. Follow the link below for complete details about CST's IRB policies, processes, and requirements.
- Tom Phillips, Ph.D. Dean of the Library & Information Services, & Professor of Theological Bibliography
- Debbie Ahlberg, ABD, Reference Librarian & Adjunct Professor
- Drew Baker, Ph.D., Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Ann Hidalgo, Ph.D., Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Koala Jones, ABD, Circulation Librarian