Answered By: Mark Glen Bilby, Ph.D. Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 36
The quickest way to find out if CST has a subscription (print or digital) to a journal is to use the Journal Finder tool, which is built into our catalog / Discovery service.
Yet another way is to go to the catalog / Discovery service (linked below), click Advanced Search, select "Journal / Magazine" from the Format drop down box, then enter * in the keyword search box and click enter. This will return all of CST's journal holdings, both online and print. Unfortunately, the search features do not allow one to delimit by print. We have a request in to our vendor (OCLC) asking for this feature to be added.
- Tom Phillips, Ph.D. Dean of the Library & Information Services, & Professor of Theological Bibliography
- Debbie Ahlberg, ABD, Reference Librarian & Adjunct Professor
- Drew Baker, Ph.D., Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Ann Hidalgo, Ph.D., Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Koala Jones, ABD, Circulation Librarian