Answered By: Debbie Ahlberg Last Updated: Nov 23, 2016 Views: 4
CST students, faculty, and staff; CST Affiliates’ students, faculty, and staff; non-CST students cross-registered for CST classes; CST Library Scholars; and Visiting Scholars. Others may be eligible to use a short-term Kindle in the Library. Note that the replacement fee for damaged or lost Kindles is $200.
- Tom Phillips, Ph.D. Dean of the Library & Information Services, & Professor of Theological Bibliography
- Debbie Ahlberg, ABD, Reference Librarian & Adjunct Professor
- Drew Baker, Ph.D., Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Ann Hidalgo, Ph.D., Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Koala Jones, ABD, Circulation Librarian