Answered By: Debbie Ahlberg Last Updated: Nov 23, 2016 Views: 22
The CST Kindle program is one of the ways that we make e-books available to students and other library patrons. In order to read a CST Library Kindle e-book, you must check out a CST Kindle and read the book on that device. Many CST Library e-books, including required course readings, are available in Kindle format. Other CST Library e-books, however, are available in other formats. These e-books are available to read online directly through the Library’s on-line catalog.
Note: You cannot download your own Kindle books to a CST Kindle, and you cannot download CST Kindle books to your own Kindle or your computer.
- Tom Phillips, Ph.D. Dean of the Library & Information Services, & Professor of Theological Bibliography
- Debbie Ahlberg, ABD, Reference Librarian & Adjunct Professor
- Drew Baker, Ph.D., Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Ann Hidalgo, Ph.D., Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Koala Jones, ABD, Circulation Librarian