Library Room Descriptions
Several rooms in the CST Library are set aside for non-instructional academic use. Please note that all rooms are only accessible when the library is open. See the library’s schedule in the CST Library LibGuide Homepage. In the interest of keeping these rooms clean, please avoid eating or drinking in them, except for water from a closed container.
See the following descriptions of each room and choose the one that best suits your purpose:
- Moore Multicultural Center. This large space on the second floor is a flex-use study and meeting space with lots of chairs and tables. It includes a room with doors that can be closed during group meetings. This room does not require a reservation and can be used by anyone.
- Small Seminar Room. This small room (seating up to eight people) on the second floor can only be used by CST/Bayan students, staff, and faculty who have made a reservation. It has a large screen tv and wireless blu-ray/DVD player with subscriptions to Netflix and Amazon Prime for watching videos of academic interest.
- Trever Room. This mid-sized room (seating up to fifteen people) can only be used by CST/Bayan students, staff, and faculty who have made a reservation. Ideal for meetings, the room is decorated with artifacts related to John Trever and the Dead Sea Scrolls. It also has a nice view of the quad.
Library Room Reservations
- To request a reservation, use CST’s EMS (Event Management System). Please note that it may take up to one business day for the request to be approved.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email the Coordinator for Campus Scheduling at email@example.com.
Please note that, with certain exceptions, students can only reserve the Small Seminar Room or Trever Room for a maximum of four hours per week.