Answered By: Mark Glen Bilby, Ph.D. Last Updated: Sep 18, 2014 Views: 27
The blue horizontal bar at the bottom of the screen has arrows for navigating between pages. If you are getting a prompt to save a page every time you scroll, change the setting in your browser (for example, In Firefox, go to Options, Applications, Portable Document Format content type, and change the action to Preview in Firebox). To save multiple pages, click on the little floppy disk icon in the vertical icon bar on the right side of the screen.
- Tom Phillips, Ph.D. Dean of the Library & Information Services, & Professor of Theological Bibliography
- Debbie Ahlberg, ABD, Reference Librarian & Adjunct Professor
- Drew Baker, Ph.D., Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Ann Hidalgo, Ph.D., Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Koala Jones, ABD, Circulation Librarian