Answered By: Mark Glen Bilby, Ph.D. Last Updated: Dec 04, 2015 Views: 1333
Please see the pdf below for instructions on the initial online setup of your library account, as well as login instructions once the account is set up. These instructions also work in regard to resetting your library account password. Note that the remote access login is identical with your library account login.
- Tom Phillips, Ph.D. Dean of the Library & Information Services, & Professor of Theological Bibliography
- Debbie Ahlberg, ABD, Reference Librarian & Adjunct Professor
- Drew Baker, Ph.D., Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Ann Hidalgo, Ph.D., Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Koala Jones, ABD, Circulation Librarian