Answered By: Ann Hidalgo Last Updated: Jun 23, 2015 Views: 8
Used books are mainly found in the Moore Center on the second floor. Just make a 180 at the top of the stairs. A few other batches of used books are found on the main floor around the copy machines.
You can purchase these books ($1 for paperback, $2 for hardback) whenever the library is open. Please bring the books to the Circulation desk and pay for them there.
- Tom Phillips, Ph.D. Dean of the Library & Information Services, & Professor of Theological Bibliography
- Debbie Ahlberg, ABD, Reference Librarian & Adjunct Professor
- Drew Baker, Ph.D., Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Ann Hidalgo, Ph.D., Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Koala Jones, ABD, Circulation Librarian