Answered By: Mark Glen Bilby, Ph.D. Last Updated: Oct 05, 2016 Views: 271
Make a Research Consultation Appointment
You can access the Reference Librarian's appointment calendar and book a reservation for a research consultation up to 24 hours in advance of your chosen time. Appointments can currently take place in-person (in the Reference area of the CST Library), in web-meting, or by phone.
Please note that only students, staff, and faculty of CST and its affiliates are eligible to receive reference consultations. Others may receive brief (5-10 minute) assistance at the Reference Desk or via Ask a Librarian.
- Tom Phillips, Ph.D. Dean of the Library & Information Services, & Professor of Theological Bibliography
- Debbie Ahlberg, ABD, Reference Librarian & Adjunct Professor
- Drew Baker, Ph.D., Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Ann Hidalgo, Ph.D., Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Koala Jones, ABD, Circulation Librarian