Answered By: Mark Glen Bilby, Ph.D. Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 118
The CST Library endeavors to support the scholarly interests and endeavors of alumni and past students in several ways. Alumni may obtain library cards and continue to enjoy local borrowing privileges of print materials. Both alumni and past students can also access our subscribed digital content through one of two programs:
1. ATLAS for Alums: ATLAS for Alums is a program that gives access to the ATLASerials®, Religion Collection, to anyone who has ever taken a course at CST, including persons who were enrolled in programs at CGU or the United Methodist Course of Study, for example. Email ATLA4Alums@cst.edu with proof of CST course(s) taken in order to obtain login credentials.
2. CST Library Scholars Program. Distinguished CST alumni (those holding a PhD and having a record of academic publication) who lack formal faculty affiliation with an institution in North America or Europe may apply to be a CST Library Scholar. Those accepted into the program will be granted access to the totality of our subscribed digital content.
- Tom Phillips, Ph.D. Dean of the Library & Information Services, & Professor of Theological Bibliography
- Debbie Ahlberg, ABD, Reference Librarian & Adjunct Professor
- Drew Baker, Ph.D., Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Ann Hidalgo, Ph.D., Acquisitions & Collection Development Librarian, & Adjunct Professor
- Koala Jones, ABD, Circulation Librarian